In the laser machine, the robot arm takes each one of palletized workpieces. The robot automatically recognizes the diameter of each workpiece and adapts automatically. The robotic arm moves the component exactly in the focus of the Galvo head and turns it during the marking or engraving according to the programming.
After laser processing the robot arm remove the workpiece in the pallet, takes the next unprocessed workpiece and guides it back under the laser processing head.
After the pallet has been completely processed it exits on the right roll band. The laser system simultaneously enters the next pallet on the left side. The editing process in the laser system starts again.
The video on the right shows individual working steps of the customized solution:
- The workpieces are inserted into the pallet.
- The pallet is placed on the left roller belt
- The system automatically transports the pallets to the processing system
- Within the laser system, the robotic arm takes the first workpiece in the pallet
- The robot arm moves the removed workpiece under the Galvoead
- The laser marks the component
- The robotic arm rotates the component corresponding to the program during the laser process
- After laser processing, the robot arm puts the component back into the pallet
- The system processes all of the workpieces in the pallet
- After complete processing of all workpieces in the pallet, the pallet is automatically output on the right roller conveyor
- The next pallet with blanks on the left roller belt is fed into the machine
In addition, the BARRACUDA further dominates he semi-automatic processin of palletised workpieces and the individual processing of different workpieces. Thus, the system is suitable for mass production, for individual processing and for the prototype production. The BARRACUDA can also process horizontal palletized workpieces next to vertical palletized components. The appropriate programming in the fully graphical software AC-LASER from ACSYS is accurate, fast and easily by hand.
In full automatic mode, the palletized workpieces are fed automatically to the system via the left roller conveyor. In the system, the robot arm picks successively all workpieces and guides them under the laser processing head.
After processing, the workpiece is placed back in the pallet. After processing all workpieces in the pallet, the finished pallet is automatically outputted to the right onto the roller conveyor.
In semi-automatic mode, the pallets are inputted from the roller conveyor or by hand in the laser system. The robot arm remains without function, so processing on the periphery is not possible.
The pallets are automatically processed according to their programming and output on the left hand roller track.
Simple laser processing
In single mode, a T-slot adapter plate is inserted into the laser system. On this adapter plate the workpieces are positioned by hand and then processed with the laser. Ideal for individual production and prototype development.
Your requirement is what
According to this motto,
we are taking on your
challenge and work
together with you in
order to find the
For every need
We can offer you machine extensions
options provided by
ACSYS in order
to configure the
For optimal processes
Discover the new
dimensions of laser processing.
is the ideal
for the machining
of material using the laser.