on top and bottom using two separate laser sources. After the pallet has been completely processed, it is automatically transported from the machine on the rear conveyor belt. Then the laser system collects another pallet from the front conveyor belt autonomously.
- Input and output conveyor belt with software-controlled stops.
- Two laser sources, one of which writes from top to bottom and the other from the bottom to the top.
- Working height incl. conveyor belt approx. 980 mm.
- Option for height adjustment of the system by approx. 200 mm.
- Apart from the automatic conveyor belt operation, the system can also flexibly process individual parts using both lasers.
PIRANHA® dual-laserandautomation in action.
- Time-savings: Parallel loading
and unloading during peak times and
automated marking on both sides.
- Cost-savings: Reduced scrap
due to partially automated processes.
A barcode scanner compares the order data
with the workpiece blank.
- Quality increases: Adoption of the
order data from the database.
- Quality increases: The operator data,
manufacturing date and serial number
integrated in the marking
to ensure exact traceability.
Your requirement is what
According to this motto,
we are taking on your
challenge and work
together with you in
order to find the
For every need
We can offer you machine extensions
options provided by
ACSYS in order
to configure the
For optimal processes
Discover the new
dimensions of laser processing.
is the ideal
for the machining
of material using the laser.